Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Taylor Swift Living Out Dream; To Appear on CSI this Week

Some dreams never die--and some dreams do.

As CSI Files previously reported, this week's episode of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation will include a guest appearance by Taylor Swift. "My dream is to die on CSI," the young singer said recently in an interview with Katie Couric from CBS. In "Turn, Turn, Turn", Swift's dream becomes reality.

"I've always wanted to be one of the characters on there, that they're trying to figure out what happened to," she explained.

In her first primetime acting gig, Swift plays Haley Jones, a young girl whose parents own a seedy motel. Nick Stokes (George Eads) investigated several cases there over the course of the year leading up to Haley's death.

"It's his storyline," Swift said, "basically, he's the one investigating my murder."

The episode starts on Nick's birthday, according to Ausiello, and flashes back to the previous cases.

"I'm obsessed with crime shows. I love them so much. CSI Las Vegas is my favorite," Swift shared. "It kind of pairs up all of the things that I'm obsessed with other than music. I love video editing, so when I see really cool editing and really cool effects, I admire it, and I go back and watch it again."

She then added, "But I also love the whole crime scene aspect of it, of figuring things out and analyzing."

Parts of Swift's interview with Couric can be seen below, along with clips from "Turn, Turn, Turn". Other information is courtesy of Ausiello.

For a look at an interview with Taylor Swift, visit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1J226jHAXU


No comments:

Post a Comment